Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 44" Nylon Coated 8 x 36 Thread
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 108... $35.99 - $167.99 Select Options
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 25 Caliber 6.5/7mm 8 x 32... $2.59 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 34 Caliber 44" Nylon Coated... $32.49 Available
- Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 25 Caliber to 6.5mm 8 x 36 Female... $3.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #4 Browning A-Bolt, Remington, Ruger,... $17.79 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) 105 Grain... $107.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Scenar-L Ammunition 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) 105 Grain... $112.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 24 Caliber to 6mm 8 x 36 Female... $3.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $7.29 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber... $7.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
Technical Information: Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 44"
Shipping Weight: 1.830 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.