Nordic Components Speed Bolt Handle Benelli M1, M2, Super Black Eagle, Super Black Eagle II, Beretta Xtrema, Xtrema II 12 Gauge Steel Black
- DPMS Hammer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Trigger Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $4.79 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 6-32 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #36... $2.59 Available
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $46.50 - $75.95 Select Options
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Federal Premium Mag-Shok High Velocity Turkey Ammunition 12... $20.31 Available
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Grind to Fit Rubber Black... $37.99 Select Options
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Ultra Light... $8.99 Available
- GrovTec Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $15.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.