RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 251 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 253 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- Anschutz Single Shot Adapter Anschutz 22 Long Rifle Polymer... $19.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 220 Swift... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 220... $124.99 Special Order
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.