L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Neck Reamer 6.5mm Diameter (.2665-.267 Finished Diameter)
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Lyman Case Lube Pad... $9.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Micrometer Case Trimmer Stainless Steel Case... $145.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Pellets Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Pins 5 lb bag... $46.99 Available
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Small... $27.54 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Reminton,... $11.29 Available
- Lyman Universal Case Preparation Kit... $57.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Power Adapter... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 6.5 Grendel for New or Full... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
Fits: Wilson Case Trimmer - product number 487924.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.