Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Rotary Media Separator
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Media Transfer Magnet for Stainless Steel... $13.99 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel 3/64"... $2.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marlin Recoil Spring Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK, 60SS, 60SB, 795,... $2.99 Available
- Pellets Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Pins 5 lb bag... $46.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.79 Available
- Thumler's Tumbler Liquid Brass Pre-Cleaner 8 oz Liquid... $8.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 30 Caliber... $49.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
Fits: Over the top of most 3-1/2 to 5 gallon buckets
Function: Rotary Media Separator
Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Notes: Comes packaged with an adapter to fit most standard sized plastic buckets
Shipping Weight: 2.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.