GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush Glock 36 Polymer Blue
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 36 6-Round Magazines 10% Extra... $6.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Extended Magazine Release Glock 36 Polymer Black... $2.70 Available
- Tetra Gun 3-Piece Multi-Purpose Single Sided Brush Set Nylon,... $3.09 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The magazine cleaning brush is designed for use with the Magazine Disassembly Tool. The handle has a metal punch which can be used to depress the retaining pin on Glock magazines. The brush is used to clean away dirt, grime, and powder residue from inside the magazine tube and other parts. A qualified gunsmith can use the punch to disassemble a Glock pistol. This brush can be used with any Glock magazine, as well as Para, SVI, STI mags, BHP and Beretta magazines.
Technical Information: GTUL Glock 36 Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush