GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush Glock 36 Polymer Blue
- GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool 9mm/40 Polymer Red... $11.95 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $6.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.79 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Available
- GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool 10mm/45 Polymer Green... $11.95 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The magazine cleaning brush is designed for use with the Magazine Disassembly Tool. The handle has a metal punch which can be used to depress the retaining pin on Glock magazines. The brush is used to clean away dirt, grime, and powder residue from inside the magazine tube and other parts. A qualified gunsmith can use the punch to disassemble a Glock pistol. This brush can be used with any Glock magazine, as well as Para, SVI, STI mags, BHP and Beretta magazines.
Technical Information: GTUL Glock 36 Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.