GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush Glock 36 Polymer Blue
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Streamlight MicroStream Flashlight White LED Aluminum Matte... $15.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Steel Firestarter... $3.19 Available
- GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool 9mm/40 Polymer Red... $11.95 Available
- GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool 10mm/45 Polymer Green... $11.95 Available
The magazine cleaning brush is designed for use with the Magazine Disassembly Tool. The handle has a metal punch which can be used to depress the retaining pin on Glock magazines. The brush is used to clean away dirt, grime, and powder residue from inside the magazine tube and other parts. A qualified gunsmith can use the punch to disassemble a Glock pistol. This brush can be used with any Glock magazine, as well as Para, SVI, STI mags, BHP and Beretta magazines.
Technical Information: GTUL Glock 36 Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush