Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .283" Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Slotted Head 1911... $1.99 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush... $3.58 - $13.49 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 8 x 32 Thread Cotton... $3.99 - $4.09 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .278" Stainless Steel... $5.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .288" Stainless Steel... $5.99 Available
- DPMS Anti-Walk Hammer & Trigger Pins AR-15 Small Pin .154"... $5.49 Available
- Nicholson 6-Piece Fine Cut Hobby File Set 5-1/2"... $34.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .273" Stainless Steel... $5.99 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Nicholson 6" Swiss Cut #2 Narrow Pillar File... $15.29 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Yes, some fitting may be required
Shipping Weight: 0.014 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.