Primos Javelina Call Hog Call
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $34.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #35 (338 Lapua Magnum, 416 Rigby)... $8.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $32.49 Available
- Remington Premier Rescue Escape Folding Knife 3-1/2"... $39.27 Available
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.53 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Latch Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch Generation 2... $17.29 Available
- Kershaw Leek Folding Knife 3" Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel... $49.99 - $75.99 Select Options
- Leapers UTG Compact Picatinny-Style Riser Mount AR-15 Flat-Top... $9.99 - $10.49 Select Options
- Lee RGB 2-Die Set 243 Winchester... $19.29 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
Features:(from the manufacturer)
Shipping Weight: 0.087 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.