Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Gen 2 Adjustable Length of Pull Recoil Reducing Stock with Forend Maverick 88, Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1, 835 12 Gauge Synthetic Black
- Magpul Stock SGA Adaptable Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1 12 Gauge... $104.45 Select Options
- Advanced Technology Shotforce 6-Position Collapsible Stock... $69.99 Available
- Blackhawk Knoxx CompStock 2-Piece Recoil Reducing Traditional... $89.99 Available
- Archangel 500 Tactical Shotgun Stock System Mossberg 500/590 -... $81.99 Available
- Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Recoil Reducing Folding Stock Maverick... $109.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Archangel 500SC Tactical Shotgun Stock System Mossberg 500/590... $106.99 Available
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.42 - $244.99 Select Options
- Hogue Handall Universal Slip-On Grip Sleeve Rubber... $6.99 Select Options
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Hollow... $4.59 Available
- Midwest Industries Push Button Quick Detachable Sling Swivel... $8.50 Available
- Fiocchi Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $6.99 - $159.99 Select Options
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $6.99 Available
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Black
- Firearm Compatibility: Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1, 835, Maverick 88
- Recoil Reduction System: Yes
- Length of Pull Adjustment Range: 11.25" - 15", 7 Positions
Shipping Weight: 3.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.