Buck 113 Ranger Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 3.13" Drop Point 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Macassar Ebony Dymmondwood Handle Brown
- 420HC Stainless Steel
- Leather sheath included
- Made in the USA
Originally created as a limited edition model, the 113 Ranger Skinner is a stylish and performance oriented combination of Buck’s famous Ranger and the classic Buck Vanguard. Streamlined to be smaller, yet designed to be effective, this knife will get any job done in the field. The classic look, ergonomic handle and ease-of-use design guarantee that you will come to rely upon it. This design fills the need for a sturdy, compact knife with a versatile skinning blade
The Nighthawk features 420HC Stainless Steel. This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add an exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance it is hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
The Skinner blade is best suited for skinning game. The tip is narrow, while the wide curved belly gives a nice skinning sweep that aids in getting through thick layers. The downward angled, more blunt point makes it harder to make an accidental slice through the hide.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Macassar Ebony Dymondwood
Blade Shape: Skinner
Blade Tang: Full Tang
Carry Options: Sheath included
Blade Finish: Satin
Rockwell Hardness: 58
Blade Length: 3.125"
Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: Not listed by manufacturer
Weight: 5.2 oz
Made in the USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.500 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.