Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar Attachment Spring
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Factory Grips Pin S&W 4003TSW, 4006TSW,... $2.09 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Bullet Feeder Kit... $28.49 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Small Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar... $2.49 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- DPMS Rear Sight Base Spring AR-15 A2... $2.49 Available
- Hornady New Dimension Die Decapping Pin Retainer Pistol... $3.09 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Grease 1-3/4 oz Tube... $2.89 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Zip Spindle Kit... $10.99 Available
Fits: Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press
Function: Z-Bar Attachement Spring
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.