The Spec.-Ops. T.H.E. Pack MOLLE Backpack is the Tactical Holds Everything pack, and at 2550 total cubic inches, that is an accurate statement! The T.H.E. pack was designed to be the perfect assault pack. Its unique three pocket design allows for quick access to all your gear.
The interior of the pack is lined with high visibility yellow nylon which makes finding gear easier in low light and can be used for signaling in an emergency. Additionally, the interior of the main compartment has a flat sleeve pocket for hydration bladders or a frame sheet and features dual tube routing ports. Like all Spec.-Ops. products, the T.H.E. Pack is proudly made in the USA.
- Made from super durable 1000D. Cordura® Nylon fabric (by far the toughest 1000D. nylon fabric on the market today).
- Huge YKK #10 zippers on main compartment and large outer pockets.
- Double Layer Pack Top eliminates stress failure associated with excessive use of carry/drag handle.
- Dual Compression Straps with integrated load loops on pocket faces.
- Removable 2" waist belt with "Endless" adjustment - no flapping straps!
- Dual External Access port covers.
- Compatible with Spec-Ops® Brand X-SYSTEM and incorporates their MTX SHOULDER HARNESS SYSTEM
- PACK DIMENSIONS: 19" high, 13" wide, 12" thick at bottom tapering to 9"at top.
- MAIN COMPARTMENT: 19"high x 13"wide x 7"thick @ 1730 cubic inches.
- TOP POCKET: 8" high x 10" wide x 2.5" thick @ 250 cubic inches.
- BOTTOM POCKET: 10" high x 12" wide x 3.5" thick @ 570 cubic inches.