Slide Fire SSAR-22 Bump-Fire Stock Kit with Trigger Ruger 10/22 Right Hand Polymer Black
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $104.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 22 Long Rifle High Velocity... $2.09 - $194.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Volquartsen Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $10.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Barrel Retainer V-Block Ruger 10/22, 10/22... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Mil-Spec... $29.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Carbine... $29.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $2.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Rifle... $7.99 Available
- Mission First Tactical React Folding Vertical Forend Grip... $31.99 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24... $69.00 Available
- Power Custom Magazine Loader Ruger BX-25 Polymer Black... $5.98 Available
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-10,... $132.99 Available
- Black Dog Machine Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 50-Round... $59.99 Available
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $6.99 Available
- Champion Magazine Loader Ruger 10/22... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The SSAR-22 features a shelf that positions the shooter's index finger in a fixed position in front of the rifle's trigger. To fire, the rifle is moved forward with the support hand pushing on the forend, thereby bringing the trigger to the shooter's finger and discharging a round. The rifle's recoil causes it to move rearward, allowing the trigger mechanism to reset. When the right amount of constant forward pressure is applied, the rifle will continue to fire as the trigger is brought forward and depressed by the shooter's stationary index finger, causing the gun to Bump Fire. Only 4-6 lbs. of force is required, allowing shooters of any stature to enjoy the fast paced fun of the Slide Fire 10/22. With a little practice, the shooter will be capable of delivering accurate single shots, bursts, or even full magazine dumps on demand using the SSAR-22.
The SSAR-22 employs a simple stock locking mechanism that allows shooters to select between their preferred firing methods easily and quickly. In the extended or "Open" position, the rifle's receiver is allowed to freely slide rearward during the recoil impulse into the stock, thereby allowing the gun to be bump fired. The stock may also be locked into a collapsed, or "Closed," position into which the buffer tube attached to the chassis is held in place within the buttstock and unable to move, thereby facilitating semi-auto function.
The SSAR-22 is designed to be compatible with the Ruger 10/22 and clones. SSAR-22 Kit includes the chassis system platform, match grade trigger assembly, SBS stock, handguard with flattop rail for optic or sight mounting, interface block, nut retainer, hex key, mounting hardware, instructions, BATFE Approval Letter, and a lifetime factory warranty. Also included is an A2 pistol grip and collapsible, M4 buttstock for converting the 10/22 to a standard M4 configuration if extended semi-auto operation is desired. Made in the USA.
- Model: SSAR-22 Right Hand
- Stock Material: Reinforced High Strength Polymer
- Compatibility: Ruger 10/22
NOTE: This stock is the RIGHT HAND Model, with a fixed finger shelf located on the left side of the stock. The trigger will be blocked by this shelf and inaccessible when fired with the left hand.