HIVIZ Magnetic Base Front Sight Shotgun Remington 9/32" Vent Rib Fiber Optic with 6 Interchangeable Lite Pipes
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 12 Gauge 3" 18-1/2" Fixed... $109.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Follower Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12, 16... $5.99 Available
- Scattergun Technologies Oversize Safety Remington 870, 1100,... $17.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge Steel... $42.00 - $64.99 Select Options
- Hornady Wad Guide Fingers 410 Bore Package of 2... $5.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 410 Bore 1/2" Fiber Bag of 500... $10.49 Available
- Barska Rimfire Rifle Scope 4x 20mm 30-30 Reticle Matte with... $14.99 Available
- Marlin Magazine Post-1996 Semi Autos 22 Long Rifle 7-Round... $11.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $19.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12... $44.99 - $45.99 Select Options
Set somes with all hardware and interchangeable front sight Litepipes (red and green)
- Base Material: Steel
- Base Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.