Winchester Horse and Rider Logo Cap Cotton Realtree Xtra Camo
- Winchester Weathered Mesh Logo Cap Cotton and Polyester Brown... $10.29 Available
- Team Realtree Camo Logo Cap... $8.99 Select Options
- Outdoor Cap Air Mesh Cap and Face Mask Combo... $8.99 Select Options
- Winchester Mesh Horse and Rider Logo Cap Cotton and Polyester... $10.29 Available
- Outdoor Cap Mid-Profile Camo Cap... $5.99 Select Options
- Browning Rimfire Cap... $11.99 Select Options
- HiBeam Hands-Free Lighted Cap... $16.99 Select Options
- Winchester Mesh Back Camo Logo Cap Cotton Mossy Oak Obsession... $10.99 Available
The Winchester Camo Logo Cap is sure to become your new favorite hunting cap. This 100% cotton cap features an unstructured, low profile design and is heavily washed and frayed, resulting in that "broke-in" look and feel. The Q3 moisture-wicking sweatband keeps sweat from getting your eyes and wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. The contrast stitching and brushed flat stitch embroidery make this a great looking hat. One size fits most.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.