Rage 3-Blade Mechanical Broadhead with Kore Technology 100 Grain 1.6" Cut Stainless Steel Pack of 3
- Extremely accurate
- Thicker blades
- Supreme penetration
Rage engineers recognized that separating and orienting the blades away from the center of the ferrule would prevent any possibility of binding against one another. They created a unique skeletal design with a precision-ground solid steel ferrule that utilized the patented and proven Slip-Cam™ blade deployment system. The KORE design absolutely eliminated interference between the stainless-steel blades, but Rage engineers never anticipated the accuracy and on-game devastation that their new design could produce.
The slim 3/4-inch in-flight profile of the new Rage 3-Blade proved itself field-point accurate, but its penetration and internal destruction has been unprecedented in both gelatin and field tests. The Rage 3-Blade not only penetrates further than the original, it tends to “core” the target because of the single-bevel leading edges of the ferrule.
Each blade of the Kore broadhead is .035-inches thick—.005 of an inch thicker than the original—to greatly increase durability. The 3-Blade also employs a polymer KORE Shock Collar™, which retains the blades much more reliably than O-rings until the moment of impact
Broadhead Type: Mechanical
Number of Blades: 3
Cutting Diameter: 1.6"
Ferrule Material: Stainless steel
Blade Material: Stainless steel
Replaceable Blades:: Yes
- Rage Broadheads Rage Cage Broadhead Travel Case Polymer Red... $9.99
- Rage Kore 3-Blade Broadhead Shock Collars Pack of 15... Add to Cart for Price
- Real Avid Bowsmith Archery Multi-Tool... $34.99
- Rage Kore 3-Blade Replacement Broadhead Blades 1.6" Cut Pack... $19.99
- Rage Kore 3-Blade Practice Broadhead 100 Grain Pack of 3... $29.99
- Nockturnal Helios Lighted Arrow Fletching and Nock System Pack... $29.99 View More Options