Scattergun Technologies Tactical Magazine Spring and Follower Kit for One or Two Shot Extended Magazine 12 Gauge Remington 870, 1100, 11-87, SPT-13
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered 00... $4.59 - $211.99 Select Options
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $14.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 12 Gauge Aluminum... $11.29 Available
- Atomic Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow... $41.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Magpul Forward Sling Mount Remington 870, Mossberg 500, 590... $28.45 Available
- Remington Breech Bolt Assembly 870 12 Gauge Police Matte... $99.99 Available
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Saddle Mount Shotshell Ammunition... $115.99 Available
- ISMI Captured Guide Rod Glock 19, 23, 25, 32 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Lake City Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain XM855 SS109... $199.99 Available
Material: Stainless steel spring, polymer high-visibility follower
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.