Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife 3.7" Serrated Drop Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly... $10.95 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 EZ Pull Takedown Pin Set Steel Matte... $17.20 Available
- APF Armory Extractor LR-308 Nickel Boron... $21.00 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Kershaw Brawler Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25" Tanto... $19.99 Available
- Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with... $416.00 Available
- Galco Stow-N-Go Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Smith... $26.36 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $10.29 Available
- Casio Pro Trek Atomic Triple Sensor Solar Watch Titanium Band... $212.16 Available
- Bianchi 7 Shadow 2 Holster Taurus Judge Leather... $32.38 - $51.99 Select Options
- Bianchi 56 Serpent Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $49.49 Select Options
- BlackHawk Contractor Cap... $11.29 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4034 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Slide lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Assisted Opening, Thumb Stud, Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.7"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.8"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.