Cold Steel Viking Axe 10.75" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 52" Overall Length Hickory Handle
- Cold Steel Frontier Tomahawk 3-1/4" Blade 22" Overall Length... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Norse Hawk Tomahawk 4" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 22"... $28.99 Available
- Cold Steel Spike Hawk Tactical Tomahawk 3-1/8" 1055 Carbon... $28.99 Available
- Browning Outdoorsman's Axe 1055 High Carbon Steel Blade... $54.99 Available
- SOG BadAxe Backcountry 3" Forged 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 16"... $61.99 Available
- Woodman's Pal Brush Axe... $92.99 Available
- Cold Steel Pole Axe 1055 Carbon Ash Wood Handle... $78.29 Available
To maximize the Viking Axe's leverage, strength, and dexterity, Cold Steel equipped the axe with a strong and resilient hickory shaft. Made in Maine from the finest hickory available, the shaft enhances and amplifies the Viking Axe's lethal potential.
- Overall Length: 52"
- Hawk Length: 9.625"
- Primary Edge: 10.125"
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Weight: 4 Lbs. 10 oz
- Handle: 48" Long
Shipping Weight: 8.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.