DeLorme Earthmate PN-60 Handheld GPS Unit with 3.5 GB Internal Memory Red
- IPX7 waterproof standard,
- Impact-resistant rubberized housing (Mil STD 810F)
- Device dimensions: 2.43" x 5.25" x 1.5"
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- A dual-core processor for lightning quick map redraws, when panning or zooming
- Fast USB 2.0 data transfer to internal memory or SD card in device
- Proprietary Kalman filter for enhanced GPS accuracy
- 3-axis electronic compass with included accelerometer performs when held in any position
- Sensitive barometric altimeter for reliably accurate altitude readings
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included)
- Super high-sensitivity 32-channel Cartesio chipset by STMicroelectronics for rapid signal acquisition
- ConstantLock satellite retention, even in challenging GPS environments
- Predictive GPS for near-instantaneous acquisition
- Update rate: 1/second, continuous
- 65K-color Transflective TFT 2.2" screen
- 3.5 GB internal flash memory
- Supports SDHC high-capacity SD-cards - up to 32 GB (not included)
- Holds up to 10 tracks (20,000 points per track), 1,500 user-defined waypoints, and 100 routes; endlessly expandable via GPX transfer to SD cards
Shipping Weight: 1.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.