Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 380 ACP
- Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 9mm Luger... $15.99 Available
- Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $15.79 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 90 Grain... $18.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 38 Special... $17.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $22.99 Available
- Doubletap Reloading Brass 380 ACP Nickel Plated Box of 100... $24.99 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 308 Winchester... $19.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Available
Features: Quickly identifies cases that fall above or below allowable headspace
Notes: Also checks for cases that exceed the maximum allowable case length
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.