Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 180 Grain Medium Cast Hollow Point Gas Check Anti-Personnel Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $10.73 - $15.49 Available Select Options
- Hunter Cartridge Belt Slide Pistol Ammunition Carrier 45... $23.99 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $25.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P+ 340 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 180 Grain... $42.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 255 Grain Lead... $34.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P 240 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Hard... $35.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Barnes... $43.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Anti-Personnel 44 Magnum Ammunition:
These Anti-Personnel 44 magnum loads were designed for the owners of 44 magnum firearms that choose to use those firearms for defense. These light weight, hollow nosed bullets, designed to mushroom dramatically at the intended impact velocities. The light-for-caliber weight of these bullets, aids in reduced felt recoil, for faster follow-up shots. We've employed flash suppressed powders but, with any bullet moving this fast from typical length revolvers, there is still a decent flash in low light. These loads will also work well on light, big game such as whitetail deer.
Note our real world velocities taken from my personal stock firearms. We prefer to establish our advertised velocities from over-the-counter, stock firearms, while most ammunition companies establish their published velocities from laboratory, long, test barrels, which provide false or exaggeratedly high readings. We feel that this long established practice does not give the customer a true idea of what the ammunition is doing when fired from 'real world guns' under 'real world conditions,' where these numbers really do matter.
Item # 4H, 180gr. medium cast HP-- plain base
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.