Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 180 Grain Medium Cast Hollow Point Gas Check Anti-Personnel Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $10.73 Available
- Hunter Cartridge Belt Slide Pistol Ammunition Carrier 45... $23.99 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $25.49 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box... $16.87 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Full Metal... $18.79 - $177.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Target Sighting-In 14" x 14" Package of 100... $11.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Hard... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $39.49 - $189.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Anti-Personnel 44 Magnum Ammunition:
These Anti-Personnel 44 magnum loads were designed for the owners of 44 magnum firearms that choose to use those firearms for defense. These light weight, hollow nosed bullets, designed to mushroom dramatically at the intended impact velocities. The light-for-caliber weight of these bullets, aids in reduced felt recoil, for faster follow-up shots. We've employed flash suppressed powders but, with any bullet moving this fast from typical length revolvers, there is still a decent flash in low light. These loads will also work well on light, big game such as whitetail deer.
Note our real world velocities taken from my personal stock firearms. We prefer to establish our advertised velocities from over-the-counter, stock firearms, while most ammunition companies establish their published velocities from laboratory, long, test barrels, which provide false or exaggeratedly high readings. We feel that this long established practice does not give the customer a true idea of what the ammunition is doing when fired from 'real world guns' under 'real world conditions,' where these numbers really do matter.
Item # 4H, 180gr. medium cast HP-- plain base