Biologic Deer Radish Food Plot Seed 2 lb
- Biologic Blind Spot Food Plot Seed 2 lb... $9.99 Available
- Biologic Winter Bulbs & Sugar Beets Anuual Food Plot Seed... $17.99 - $279.99 Select Options
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- Magpul ACS, ACS-L Single Side Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $14.20 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 243 Winchester 87 Grain SST Box... $26.49 Available
- BioLogic Hot Spot Annual Food Plot Seed 5 lb... $13.99 Available
- Wildgame Innovations Forage Fury Annual Food Plot Seed 3 lb... $15.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Bulldog Tactical Shotgun Case Nylon Black... $16.74 - $17.94 Select Options
- Evolved Habitats Deer Cane Black Magic Deer Supplement... $8.49 - $8.99 Select Options
BioLogics DEER-RADISH can be planted by itself or added to BioLogic seed blends to further increase attraction. As an added benefit, the deep penetrating roots help bust through tough hard pans and help to rejuvenate soils. Through research BioLogic has determined that DEER-RADISH’s are among some of the most attractive food plots available. Whitetails love the highly nutritious forage and the long, sweet, nutrient packed roots making this plant 100% consumable. Radishes produce glycosinolate compounds, which can reduce weeds and nematodes and are an excellent choice for claiming new soil to your food plot program without having to use excessive glyphosate based products. BioLogic’s DEER-RADISH creates one of the most attractive food plots available.
When to Plant: DEER-RADISH is very hardy and will germinate in drier conditions than other common food plot crops; however, there must be some soil moisture available. Soil moisture is more critical than temperature. Plant early August in the North, and early September in the South.
- Seed Content: Radishes
- Canadian Planting Zone: N/A
- North Planting Zone: Early August
- Transitional Planting Zone: N/A
- South Planting Zone: Early September
- Seeding Rate: 2 lbs per 1/4 acre
- Planting Depth: 1/4"
- Fertilizer Recommendations: N/A
Shipping Weight: 2.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.