KA-BAR BK10 Becker Crewman Fixed Blade Knife 5.5" Clip Point 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel Blade Grivory Handle Black
- Puma SGB Bigcat 12 Fixed Blade Knife 6.7" Clip Point 440A... $48.50 Available
- KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed Blade Knife 5.25" Drop Point... $87.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR USA Fighting/Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip Point... $71.99 Available
- KA-BAR Bull Dozier Fixed Blade Knife 6.5" Clip Point AUS-8A... $79.99 Available
- KA-BAR USA Fighting/Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Serrated Clip... $71.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel OSI Tactical Fixed Blade Knife 8-1/4" Clip Point... $59.99 Available
- KA-BAR BK16 Becker Short Drop Point Fixed Blade Knife 4.4"... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR BK15 Becker Short Trailing Point Fixed Blade Knife 5.5"... $79.99 Available
- Pro Tool Camp Utility Fixed Blade Knife 5.5" Drop Point 1075... $90.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR BK17 Becker Short Clip Point Fixed Blade Knife 4.4"... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- KA-BAR Becker Handle Kit... $14.49 - $46.49 Select Options
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The KA-BAR BK10 Crewman features an abrupt clipped point that is extremely stout and well suited to any task. The Crewman's lines are similar to the massive BK9 Combat Bowie but shrunk down in to a more packable size. It utilizes the same ergonomic grip of all full-size Becker knives. Like all of the KA-BAR Becker knives, the BK10 is made from 1095 Cro-Van Carbon steel and features Zytel handle scales. Similar in size to the BK2 Campanion, the BK10 utilizes slightly thinner blade stock, making it better suited to slicing and other utility work than the thicker BK2. Additionally, the Crewman features a jimped thumb ramp for increased control. The KA-BAR Becker BK10 is sure to be a hit with salty Beckerheads and those just learning about the brand.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: MOLLE Compatible Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Powder Coating
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade length: 5.5"
- Blade Thickness: .188"
- Overall Length: 10.875"
- Weight: 12 oz
- Proudly Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 1.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.