PSE TAC 15 26-1/4" Carbon Crossbow Bolt 3" Vanes Black Pack of 6
- MTM Crossbow Bolt Case 12 Bolts up to 23" long Plastic Smoke... $15.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Trophy Ridge Slick Tip Field Point Pack of 6... $13.79 Select Options
- TenPoint Bednar Perfect Arrow Puller Polymer Orange... $20.00 Available
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Available
- PSE TAC Elite/Ordinance Crossbow Maintenance Kit... $79.99 Available
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Note: The PSE TAC 15 Crossbow arrow is the only approved arrow for use with the PSE Tac 15 Crossbow. Use of any other arrow may result in personal injury and will void manufacturer's warranty.
- Weight: 425 grains
- Fletching: 3" Vane
- Grains per inch: 16.19
- 100 Grain field Points included
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.