Crosman 2300S Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc Alloy Black
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Gamo PT-85 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $84.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo PT-85 Tactical Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with... $199.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo PT-85 SOCOM Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback... $104.99 Available
- Crosman 2300T Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $167.99 Special Order
- Crosman Silhouette PCP Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Polymer... $349.99 Special Order
The Crosman 2300S Competition Air Pistol is ideal for bulls eye shooting and also meets IHMSA rules for Production Class Silhouette competitions. Crosman's designers and engineers worked closely with competitive shooters to create a pistol that has the special features needed for competition shooting. The Lothar-Walther choked match barrel is one most accurate barrels on the market. The barrel features 12 lands and grooves, and an aluminum weight on the end for perfect balance. The 2300S features a post front sight and a Williams notched rear sight with target knobs and micrometer adjustments for precision shooting. The receiver is also grooved for mounting optics. The single-stage trigger is adjustable down to 1 lb. and also has an over travel adjustment screw. The adjustable hammer spring lets you adjust velocity between 400 fps and 520 fps, and you will get 60 consistent velocity shots from one Crosman Powerlet. The stainless steel bolt has an extended handle and large knob for easy operation and an extended bolt probe for increased accuracy. If you are looking for a serious competition pistol, without spending an arm and a leg, the 2300S is the pistol for you.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 2.66 lbs
Overall Length: 16.0"
Barrel Length: 10.1"
Magazine Capacity: 1
Trigger Type: Single-stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 520 fps
Action: Bolt action
Power Source: CO2
Front Sight: Fixed post
Rear Sight: Williams target micro adjustable