Wolff Spring Pack Marlin 39A, 336, 444, 1894, 1895 Reduced Power
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Lyman Alox Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #600... $9.19 Available
- Marlin Ejector with Spring Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $12.99 Available
- Wild West Guns Ejector Marlin 336, 444, 1894, 1895 Steel Blue... $24.49 Available
- Wild West Guns Magazine Follower Marlin Lever-Action Rifle 357... $19.49 Available
- Dewey Pistol Cleaning Jag 38, 357 and 9mm 12 x 28 Female... $3.89 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Jag 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $0.89 Available
- Lyman Globe Front Target Sight #17AML .494" Height 3/8"... $37.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring Marlin 39A, 336, 444, 1894, 1895 Reduced... $6.99 Available
- Forster Plug Screws 8-40 x 1/8" Blue Package of 10... $6.19 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #63B Marlin 36, 336, 444, 1895, 9,... $8.49 - $9.99 Select Options
Material: Premium Spring Steel
Features: Quality replacement springs
Gunsmithing Required: Requires disassembly and assembly for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.027 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.