Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Set Remington 7400, (Model) Four 1" Black
- Remington Magazine Box Remington 700 BDL Long Action for 30-06... $13.29 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer SKS Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.28 - $24.99 Select Options
- Ironsighter 2-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Remington 4, 6,... $6.29 Available
- Remington Trigger Guard Mountain Rifle Remington 700 Long... $45.49 Available
- Cold Steel Vietnam Tomahawk 2-3/4" Blade 13-1/2" Overall... $39.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #2 (308... $3.19 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Remington 4, 6, 750, 7400,... $41.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.69 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 7.62x54mm Rimmed... $13.79 Available
- Remington Forend Screw Remington 4, 6, 7400, 7600... $7.89 Available
- ProMag Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP 6-Round Steel Blue... $18.79 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.