Advanced Armament Co (AAC) 1/2"-28 Thread Adapter with Thread Protector for Sig Sauer Mosquito with Threaded Factory Barrel Steel Black
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $25.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Guide Rod Spiral Fluted Beretta 92, 96 Steel... $21.89 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 30 Caliber 10" x 3-1/2" x 7"... $12.99 Available
- Katadyn Hiker Microfilter Water Filtration System Polymer... $69.95 Available
- Primos Power Drake Wistle Polycarbonate Duck Call... $8.19 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $13.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #2 Remington 700, Savage 110... $64.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Release Oversized 92, 96 Series Black... $39.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves Beretta... $15.36 - $19.99 Select Options
NOTE: Installation of this thread adapter is possible only if the host Mosquito Pistol has a Sig Factory Threaded Barrel.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.