Advanced Armament Co (AAC) 1/2"-28 Thread Adapter with Thread Protector for Sig Sauer Mosquito with Threaded Factory Barrel Steel Black
- Williams Shotgun Front Bead Sight .175" Diameter 6-48 Thread... $3.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 170... $38.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Grind to Fit 202-8-M-B Sporting Clay... $34.99 Available
- Marble's Expert Shotgun Front Bead Sight .094" Diameter 3-56... $10.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 ... $3.99 - $4.54 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Barrel Thread Protector Cap 5/8"-24... $13.50 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Barrel Thread Protector Cap 1/2"-28 Bull... $13.50 Select Options
NOTE: Installation of this thread adapter is possible only if the host Mosquito Pistol has a Sig Factory Threaded Barrel.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.