Noveske Afghan Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 Pistol 6.8mm Remington SPC II Medium Contour 1 in 12" Twist 14.5" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
- DoubleStar Upper Receiver Assembled AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $124.99 Available
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $145.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench with Extended Handle AR-15... $39.99 Available
- Troy Industries Claymore Muzzle Brake 7.62mm AR-10, DPMS... $63.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Troy Industries Medieval Muzzle Brake 7.62mm AR-10, DPMS... $42.99 Available
- Troy Industries Medieval Flash Hider 7.62mm AR-10, DPMS LR-308... $42.99 Available
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block, gas tube and barrel extension. This match barrel also includes a factory-headspaced bolt, guaranteeing proper fit and lockup.
- Length: 14.5"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber:6.8x43mm SPC Mod 1
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube, and Factory Headspaced Bolt
- Weight: 31 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- The 6.8mm SPC Mod 1 Chamber closely follows the dimensions of the improved 6.8x43mm SPC Spec II chamber by providing .100" of freebore. This allows for the use of either standard or high pressure 6.8mm SPC factory ammunition.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.