Kensight Front Sight Glock All Models .330" Height Steel Black Serrated Blade
- Loctite 242 Threadlocker Blue 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Ultimate Armorer's Tool for Glock Pistols... $18.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.49 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35... $64.99 Available
- LPA TPU Rear Sight Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 26,... $61.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Galco Triton Replacement Belt Loops... $10.36 Available
- Arredondo Checkered Extended Magazine Base Pad +5 Glock 20, 21... $37.99 Available
- Ameriglo Suppressor Sight Set Glock... $49.99 Available
- Trijicon RMR Pistol Mount Glock Matte... $86.70 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galco Summer Comfort Inside the Waistband Holster Glock 20,... $60.76 Select Options
This Front Sight features a 0.115" Wide Blade and is significantly taller than a Glock factory front sight since it is designed specifically for use with an aftermarket Target-Style Adjustable Rear Sight. Installation is simple and requires nothing more than a standard Glock Screw-On Front Sight Installation tool and a drop of thread locking adhesive. Compatible with all Glock models.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Fully Serrated
- Blade Height: 0.330"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Gun Compatibility: Glock, All Models, Screw-On
- Requires use of an Aftermarket Target-Type Adjustable Rear Sight (sold separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.