Puma SGB Series Pro-Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 3" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $3.89 - $7.99 Select Options
- Aquamira Frontier Emergency Water Filtration System... $8.99 Available
- Mountain House Rice and Chicken Freeze Dried Meal 6.4 oz... $5.49 Available
- Mountain House Beef Stroganoff Freeze Dried Meal 4.8 oz... $5.49 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $5.99 Available
- Mountain House Pasta Primavera Freeze Dried Meal 4 oz... $5.49 Available
- Mountain House Macaroni and Cheese Freeze Dried Meal 6.8 oz... $5.49 Available
- Mountain House Chicken Teriyaki with Rice Freeze Dried Meal 5... $6.49 Available
- Gunslick Pro Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent 12 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Mountain House Hearty Beef Stew Freeze Dried Meal 4.3 oz... $5.49 Available
- Break-Free CLP Rust Preventative and Lubricant Gun Wipes... $4.69 Available
- Mountain House Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Freeze Dried Meal 4.5... $5.49 Available
The Puma SGB Pro-Skinner is a perfect hunting knife that not only looks great, but performs great. The The Pro-Skinner's hand fitted genuine shed stag antler handle scales, and polished brass rivets make this knife as good looking as it is useful. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blade is easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it. The Pro-Skinner is well balanced, and the jimping on the spine and finger groove allow full control over the knife. Comes with Nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Sheath: Nylon
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade Width: 0.14"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart