Puma SGB Series Pro-Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 3" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
The Puma SGB Pro-Skinner is a perfect hunting knife that not only looks great, but performs great. The The Pro-Skinner's hand fitted genuine shed stag antler handle scales, and polished brass rivets make this knife as good looking as it is useful. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blade is easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it. The Pro-Skinner is well balanced, and the jimping on the spine and finger groove allow full control over the knife. Comes with Leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Sheath: Leather
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade Width: 0.14"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.550 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.