Slide Fire SSAK-47 XRS Bump-Fire Stock AK-47 Right Hand Polymer Black
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Hard... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 10-Round Ammo Wallet Nylon... $8.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Vltor Receiver Extension Tube Collapsible Stock Adapter... $85.45 Available
- BSA Red Dot Sight 1x 20mm 5 MOA Red Dot Reticle with Integral... $15.68 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom Aggressive M14x1.0 LH... $44.60 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Post A2 Square AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $4.09 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Browning Hi-Power 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel... $24.99 Available
- CB-07 Folding Cartons Cardboard White Box of 500... $107.99 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 40-Round... $23.49 Available
- Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight 1x 25mm 3 MOA Dot with... $99.99 Available
- Cold Steel FGX Push Blade II Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 2.25"... $8.99 Available
The SSAK-47 features a shelf that positions the shooter's index finger in a fixed position in front of the rifle's trigger. To fire, the rifle is moved forward with the support hand pushing on the forend, thereby bringing the trigger to the shooter's finger and discharging a round. The rifle's recoil causes it to move rearward, allowing the trigger mechanism to reset. When the right amount of constant forward pressure is applied, the rifle will continue to fire as the trigger is brought forward and depressed by the shooter's stationary index finger, causing the gun to Bump Fire. With a little practice, the shooter will be capable of delivering accurate single shots, bursts, or even full magazine dumps on demand using the SSAK-47.
The SSAK-47 employs a simple stock locking mechanism that allows shooters to select between their preferred firing methods easily and quickly. In the extended or "Open" position, the rifle's receiver is allowed to freely slide rearward during the recoil impulse into the hollow stock, thereby allowing the gun to be bump fired. The stock may also be locked into a collapsed, or "Closed," position into which the Interface Block attached the gun's receiver is held in place within the hollow stock and unable to move, thereby facilitating semi-auto function.
The SSAK-47 is designed to be compatible with most Stamped Receiver, Fixed Stock AK-47 and AK-74 rifle variants, as well as Saiga Rifles and Shotguns that have been converted from their imported sporting configurations to accept a pistol grip. Stock is NOT compatible with Milled Receiver rifles or those with Underfolding or Side-Folding buttstocks. No permanent modifications or gunsmithing required! SSAK-47 assembly includes the XRS Stock, Interface Block, Nut Retainer, Hex Key, Mounting Hardware, Instructions, BATFE Approval Letter, and a Lifetime Factory Warranty. Made in the USA.
- Model: SSAK-47 XRS Right Hand
- Stock Material: Reinforced High Strength Polymer
- Compatibility: Stamped Receiver, Fixed Stock AK-47/AK-74 variants, Converted Saiga Rifles & Shotguns
NOTE: This stock is the RIGHT HAND Model, with a fixed finger shelf located on the left side of the stock. The trigger will be blocked by this shelf and inaccessible when fired with the left hand.