Puma SGB Series Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blade German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
- Buck 301 Stockman Folding Pocket Knife 3 Blade 420HC Stainless... $34.99 Available
- Gerber Stockman Folding Pocket Knife 3-Blade Stainless Steel... $31.99 Available
- Gerber Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blade Stainless Steel Blades... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Case Medium Stockman Folding Knife Clip, Sheepfoot and Spey... $34.99 - $82.99 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $27.99 Available
- RCBS Case Lube-2 2 oz Liquid... $2.30 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box Square-Hole 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $2.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Puma SGB Series Pounce Assisted Opener Folding Knife 3.3" Drop... $31.99 Available
- Case Large Stockman Folding Knife Clip, Spey and Sheepfoot... $46.99 Available
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Puma SGB Stockman will bring back memories of the good old days, and remind you of the knife your Grandpa carried. The Stockman's polished nickel bolsters and Genuine Shed Stag Antler scales give this knife a classic look that's hard to ignore. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blades will stand up to hard daily use and are easy to resharpen when needed. The Stockman features a 3" Clip Point blade, a 2.25" Spey Point blade, and a 2" Sheepsfoot Blade.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options:
- Locking Mechanism:
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3" Clip, 2" Sheepsfoot, and 2.25" Spey
- Blade Width: 0.07"
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.