The Puma SGB Stockman will bring back memories of the good old days, and remind you of the knife your Grandpa carried. The Stockman's polished nickel bolsters and Genuine Shed Stag Antler scales give this knife a classic look that's hard to ignore. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blades will stand up to hard daily use and are easy to resharpen when needed. The Stockman features a 3" Clip Point blade, a 2.25" Spey Point blade, and a 2" Sheepsfoot Blade.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options:
- Locking Mechanism:
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3" Clip, 2" Sheepsfoot, and 2.25" Spey
- Blade Width: 0.07"
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China