Crimson Trace Laserguards provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Available with a high visability green laser, this front activation model activates when you naturally grip the firearm and apply pressure to the forward portion of the grip. Laserguards produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a two hour in use life for green lasers.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register your Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Battery Type: CR2 3V Lithium (1)
- Battery Life: 2 hours
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Material: Polymer
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- Fits Smith & Wesson, Kimber 1911's
- Batteries included
- CR2 battery used in green laserguards do not qualify for free batteries for life program
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Crimson Trace Laserguards are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.