Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum, 7mm STW (Replacement Part)
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #35... $5.49 Select Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #36... $5.49 Select Options
- Meister Hard Cast Bullets 9mm (356 Diameter) 115 Grain Lead... $56.99 Available
- Marlin Forend Tip Tenon Screw Marlin 336A 30-30 Winchester,... $2.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 25-20 WCF, 25-35 WCF... $4.19 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.87 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $18.69 Available
- Lee RGB 2-Die Set 243 Winchester... $19.29 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 6.8 Remington SPC (Replacement... $4.19 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Rifle Die Decapping Rod... $7.09 Available
- CB-10 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 270 Winchester, 30-06... $43.99 Available
- Lee RGB 2-Die Set 300 Winchester Magnum... $19.29 Available
Fits: 7mm Remington Ultra Mag, 7mm STW
Notes: Replacement part for Lee Full Length Sizing Dies.
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.