Antler King Red Zone Food Plot Seed 20 lb
- Contains high protein forage and grain soybeans, high protein forage peas, succulent buckwheat and sunflowers.
- High protein food plot in spring and summer.
- High energy food plot for fall and winter.
- Can be planted May thru August in the northern U.S. and March thru September in the southern U.S.
- When planting in the fall plant at least 60 days before the first expected frost.
- Best planted with a drill, but if a drill is not available, broadcast the seeds and then drag them into the soil.
All serious whitetail hunters are looking for ways to increase their chances of scoring on a trophy buck. Antler King’s RED ZONE Food Plot seed is designed to do just that! RED ZONE is comprised of 2 varieties of forage and grain soybeans, a variety of forage peas, a variety of buckwheat and more! RED ZONE will mature at different periods throughout the year, offering a food plot the deer will crave during the spring, summer, fall and winter. If you can only plant one food plot this year, you need to plant RED ZONE
- Seed Content: Forage and grain soybeans, forage peas, buckwheat, sunflowers
- Canadian Planting Zone: Not listed by manufacturer
- North Planting Zone: May through August
- Transitional Planting Zone: Not listed by manufacturer
- South Planting Zone: March through September
- Seeding Rate: 20 lb. bag plants 1/2 acre
- Planting Depth: Drill recommended (if drill not available, broadcast seeds and then drag them into soil)
- Fertilizer Recommendations: Not listed by manufacturer
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Browning Range Ops XR Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel Brown...
$79.99Sale Save $35.00 (30%)
Moultrie M-880c Color White LED Game Camera 8 Megapixel Mossy...