LaCrosse Alpha Iceman 10" Waterproof 400 Gram Insulated Hunting Boots Leather and Nylon Brown Mens 7
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
- Blown rubber, high-abrasion bottom ensures 100% waterproof protection.
- 5.0 mm of naturally insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you’ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- 9 mm removable wool felt liner for added insulation.
- Water-resistant leather upper provides abrasion- and scuff-resistance.
- 10" of support.
- 4.4 lbs per pair.
Shipping Weight: UnavailableXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.