Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Fixed Blade Knife 12" Blade Kraton Handle Black
The Gurkha Kukri is available with two steels: an SK-5 High Carbon Steel blade or VG-1 San Mai III Stainless Steel. SK-5 has a near perfect balance of good blade toughness and superior edge holding ability. While VG-1 San Mai III is a time tested premium stainless steel. The Kray-Ex handle fits your hand perfectly and makes swinging the Kukri easy. For the ultimate brush clearer or home defense weapon, look no farther than a Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Handle Material: Kray-Ex
- Blade Shape: Kukri
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Secure-Ex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade length: 12"
- Blade Thickness: .313"
- Overall Length: 17"
- Weight: 22 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Available
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Double Sided Diamond Knife Sharpener with Medium and... $21.99 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $14.99 Available