Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Fixed Blade Knife 12" Blade Kraton Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Double Sided Diamond Knife Sharpener with Medium and... $21.99 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $14.99 Available
The Gurkha Kukri is available with two steels: an SK-5 High Carbon Steel blade or VG-1 San Mai III Stainless Steel. SK-5 has a near perfect balance of good blade toughness and superior edge holding ability. While VG-1 San Mai III is a time tested premium stainless steel. The Kray-Ex handle fits your hand perfectly and makes swinging the Kukri easy. For the ultimate brush clearer or home defense weapon, look no farther than a Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Handle Material: Kray-Ex
- Blade Shape: Kukri
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Secure-Ex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade length: 12"
- Blade Thickness: .313"
- Overall Length: 17"
- Weight: 22 oz