Vintage Gun Grips Colt 1911-A1 Government, Commander Military-Style No Logo Polymer Black
- Colt Wraparound Rubber Grips 1911 Government, Commander, Colt... $19.99 Available
- Hogue Polymer Grips 1911 Government, Commander with Palm... $11.99 Available
- Colt Grips with Colt Logo 1911 Government, Commander Rubber... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels Checkered with Diamonds 1911... $8.48 - $11.99 Select Options
- RCBS Case Lube-2 Liquid... $4.99 - $139.99 Select Options
- ProMag Grips 1911 Government Polymer Black with Palm Swell... $8.99 Available
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels with Palm Swell 1911 Government,... $11.99 Available
- ProMag Polymer Tough Grips 1911 Government, Comander Black... $11.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 243 Caliber and 6mm (243 Diameter)... $22.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 450 Bushmaster (452 Diameter)... $25.47 Available
- Thompson Center Fiber Optic Rear Sight Muzzleloaders Octagon... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Note: No grip screws or escutcheons included
Material: Hard plastic
Finish: Outside surfaces polished, inside surfaces as cast.
Gunsmithing Required: No. Minor fitting may be required.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.