Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch Generation 2 AR-15, LR-308 Matte
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $14.87 - $18.50 Select Options
- Noveske Receiver End Plate with Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $23.76 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- Troy Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $32.74 - $39.99 Select Options
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Pin AR-15 ... $1.99 Select Options
- DPMS Charging Handle Stripped AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- DPMS Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154" Single Stage... $11.79 Select Options
- DPMS Charging Handle Latch Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Dremel Wire Brush 1/2" Steel... $1.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- ALG Defense Combat Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"... $65.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #506 480 Ruger, 50 Action... $2.49 Select Options
- Magpul ASAP Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $28.45 Available
Badger's Generation 2 tactical charging handle latch has a smaller profile than the original tactical latch, helping to avoid snagging on clothing or gear while still offering the benefits of an extended charging handle latch.
Shipping Weight: 0.027 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.