Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Blade Kit K, L, N-Frame with White Outline Blade .126", Windage Nut, Screw and Instructions
- Mossberg Sight Bead Front Brass Mossberg 500, 590, 695... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Sideplate Screw S&W K, L, N-Frame Round Head... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW Magazine Release Lock 1911 Slotted Head... $1.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Cylinder Stop Spring S&W 10, 12 to 19, 24, 25,... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government ... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Locking Bolt Spring S&W J, K, L, N, X-Frame... $2.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 ... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- Safariland CD-2 Speedloader Holder Up To 2" Belt Clip Small,... $9.59 Available
- Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Blade Kit K, L, N-Frame with White... $11.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Hand Torsion Spring S&W 31, 32, 34, 36, 38, 42,... $1.99 Available
- Winchester Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64 Grain... $14.71 - $292.24 Select Options
Features: Includes rear sight blade, windage nut and windage screw
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.027 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.