Redding Small Depriming and Decapping Die 22 to 50 Caliber 2.5" Maximum Case Length
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Redding Small Depriming and Decapping Die 17 to 20 Caliber Rod... $9.79 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $23.99 Select Options
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.19 - $21.99 Select Options
- Redding Stuck Case Remover... $21.99 Available
- Talley 30mm Quick Detachable Scope Rings With Screw Lock Matte... $76.99 Available
- Redding Bullet Seating Micrometer #9067 (243 Winchester, 7mm... $36.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $86.99 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Storage Box... $4.89 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 243 Caliber, 6mm Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- Redding Shellholder #13 (38 Super, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $8.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.