Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 44-40 WCF (429 Diameter) 240 Grain Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Handgun Metering Assembly... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure... $73.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $41.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Handgun Rotor and Metering... $33.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- Hornady Case Activated Powder Drop... $57.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #30 (44... $33.49 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-125-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.