Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel Parkerized
- Wolff Hammer Spring Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30, Ranch Rifle Extra... $6.99 Available
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly... $10.95 Available
- Del-Ton Barrel Nut AR-15... $6.99 Available
- Archangel Shell Holder for Remington 870 Shotguns 7-Round... $25.99 Available
- DPMS Miculek Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Steel Matte... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 300 AAC... $514.80 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Mainspring Housing Flat 1911 Government,... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height AR-15... $37.95 Select Options
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Receiver End Plate Loop Sling Mount... $15.10 Select Options
- Troy Industries Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free Float Handguard... $152.99 - $193.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.