SKB ATA Crossbow Case 41" Polymer OD Green
- Scorpion Venom Crossbow Rail Lube Crossbow Lubricant 8 Gram... $9.39 Available
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Available
- G5 Striker Crossbow Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- Victory VAP Voodoo Crossbow Bolt... $41.31 - $84.99 Select Options
- HDPE exterior with convoluted foam inserts
- Stylish embossing that actually adds structural support to the case
- Larger molded-in bumpers to protect hardware from impact
- Heavy-duty hinges and metal twist latches
- Locking hasps to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Comfortable carry handles attached to the heavier valance for support
- Water jet cut bolt holders hold up to 1 dozen arrows
- Extended capacity to accommodate larger scopes and longer crossbows
- Convenient Quiet-glide wheels
Technical Information: ATA Crossbow Case
Case Length: 47"
Case Width: 34"
Case Height: 14"
Internal Length: 43"
Internal Width: 30"
Internal Height: 12"
Lock Type: Key
Combination Possibilities: N/A
TSA/FAA Approved: Yes
Quick Accessibility: Yes
Keys Included: Yes
Lights: Not Included
Shipping Weight: 23 Pounds **XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
** Additional shipping charge due to extra-large/irregular shape of product